Dr. Gary Grablin has been practicing aesthetic and cosmetic dentistry for more than forty years. Because he takes advantage of microscopic dentistry, his work will be meticulously accurate. Since many individuals have chemical sensitivities, Dr. Grablin uses the Clifford Reactivity Test to better understand if you might be sensitive to any of the materials he will use before beginning treatment.
With Modern Computer Imaging Technology, we can show you what your before and after smile can look like. Most smiles can be altered, electronically, within five to ten minutes. Please call for a consultation.
Dr. Grablin can help you with any of the following aesthetic dentistry situations. He will thoroughly assess your needs and then recommend the treatment that best fits with your preferences and budget.
- Stained or discolored teeth can be whitened through “vital brightening.”
- Chipped or broken teeth can be repaired through laboratory fabricated porcelain veneers that are bonded to the surface of your teeth.
- Tooth-colored crowns and dental fillings will look natural when you smile or laugh.
- Gaps in-between teeth can be closed with aesthetic resins.
- One or more missing teeth can be addressed with bridgework, implant-supported crowns, removable partial dentures, implant-supported partial dentures or implant-supported dentures.
Dear Friend and Beloved Dr Gary,
I have been praying for many months for Divine inspiration to give me the words that describe the grace and delightful transformation that your dentistry has wrought in my life. What a happy kindness it is to have freedom to smile and laugh in unrestrained joy, and to have fears of looking unseemly dissolve into history. You transformed my smile from one resembling the ancient London street urchins in Oliver Twist to a close proximity of the classical beauty of Catherine of Wuthering Heights! (Or so I fancy my beautiful new grin!)
At first spending a large sum of money on myself panicked me. But actually doing so, I found my self-esteem was lifted to a new sense of worthiness. I love and appreciate the unique depth of assessment, planning & careful execution of my treatment plan as only a fellow medical professional can. Your personal 1:1 attention has been healing to my whole being. You have given me so much more than world-class dental skill and artistry.
I know you will be richly blessed, not by my words, but by your own special thought, skill & action coming through your heart, soul & hands. Thus it is, I say your work is indeed close to God’s heart.
In profound gratitude & simple thanks.
S.B. RN, MSN, PHN